Our Training Specialists incorporate all components of physical fitness into our clients’ training programs. These components play an important role in one’s daily activities. Improving upon all areas of physical fitness will help you to improve daily activities and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Our latest YouTube videos demonstrate all components of physical fitness in action.
- Agility – The ability to stop, start, and change directions quickly
- Balance – Controlling body positions while standing still or moving
- Body Composition – The ratio of muscle to fat in the body
- Cardiovascular Endurance – Engaging in physical activity for long periods of time
- Coordination – Making movements work together smoothly
- Flexibility – Moving joints through a wide range of motion
- Muscular Endurance – Using muscles repetitively without fatiguing
- Muscular Strength – Produces force using muscles
- Power – The ability to use muscle strength quickly
- Reaction Time – How quickly an individual responds to a stimulus
- Speed – Performing a movement of covering a distance in a short period of time